Some lines of current affairs 06 February 2024 news
- ISRO will launch a satellite called Space Kidz India, which was made by 750 school girls from government schools.
- The Prime Minister participated in a conference with state ministers from all over India, focusing on water issues.
- National Security Adviser Ajit Doval met with Emmanuel Bonne, the Diplomatic Adviser to the President of France.
- The Presidents of Guyana and Suriname will attend the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas convention.
- The Chief Minister of Uttarakhand inaugurated 26 projects valued at Rs 306 crores.
- The government plans to launch the Aspirational Blocks Programme (ABP) to enhance development in certain regions.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will start the world’s longest river cruise, named ‘Ganga Vilas’, which will travel from Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh to Dibrugarh via Bangladesh.
- The Reserve Bank of India chose six groups for a “Test Phase” in a regulatory sandbox focused on preventing and managing financial frauds.
- SEBI granted permission for the Government to reclassify its ownership in IDBI Bank as “public,” facilitating the process of selling its shares.
- SEBI fined MCX ₹2 lakh for breaching regulations when awarding a software contract to a London-based company.
- Edelweiss Tokio Life launched a campaign promoting organ donation.
- 800 companies are expected to participate in the “Auto Expo 2023-Components” exhibition.
- A unique fossil featuring a head resembling a dinosaur and a body akin to a bird was discovered in China.
- The 10th edition of the Dhaka Literary Festival (DLF) commences in Bangladesh.
- The Taliban has declared intentions to sign an oil extraction agreement at the Amu Darya basin with a Chinese company.
- Jio Platforms partners with Manchester City to expand its network in India.
- Divya Deshmukh retains the National women’s chess title, becoming the youngest ever to do so.