The government has made 3 categories to open Jan Aushadhi Center. To open a shop, it is necessary to have a shop in 120 square feet area.
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana (PMJAY)
- Must have Aadhaar card and PAN card.
- If any Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), Pharmacist, Doctor, and Medical Practitioner applies for opening Jan Aushadhi Kendra, then they will have to provide Aadhaar, PAN, certificate of organization and its registration certificate.
- To open a medicine center under PMJAY, you must have at least 120 square feet of space.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana (PMJAY) Center
- Up to 20% profit will be available on the print rate of the medicine.
- Financial assistance up to two lakh rupees will be available.
- The Jan Aushadhi Kendra opened under PMJAY will be given an additional incentive of 10% of the sales of 12 months and this amount will be given a maximum of Rs 10000 every month.
- This incentive can be 15% in North Eastern states and Naxalite affected areas and tribal areas, although this amount will be available maximum of Rs 10000 every month.