|Name of the scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
|By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
|country 80 crore beneficiaries
|Subsidy will be provided on ration to poor people
What is Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
First of all, we know what is Pradhan Mantri Gori Colony Yojana, because before going about any government scheme, it is very important for you to know about the goal of starting that scheme and how the beneficiary will get benefit in its scheme.
Sometime before today, during the lockdown, the Prime Minister of our country had launched this scheme. Because his aim was that the people trapped in the lockdown could fight from that time with the help of this Garib Kalyan Yojana.
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana List
- Visit the ration card official website.
- Select State Wise Portal
- Select State
- Select your district
- Select Area, or Tehsil
- Select Fair Price Shop Owner Name or Dealer Name
- See Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana List
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2023 Details
- Phase 1: As I mentioned earlier this scheme was launched at the time of lockdown. That’s why the phase is considered from 1 April 2020 to June 2020.
- Phase 2: From July 2020 to November 2020 is considered as Phase 2 of this scheme.
- Phase 3: Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana was started from May 2021 to June 2021.
- Phase 4: Phase-IV of the scheme is considered during July-November, 2021.
- Phase 5: Phase-5 from December 2021 to March, 2022.
- Phase 6: Now we are sitting and talking in 2022, so at this time phase 6 of Pradhan Mantri Garib
Kalyan Yojana is going on In this, the government is going to give a total subsidy of Rs 80,000 crore.