Some lines of current affairs 11 February 2024 news
- The Central government has appointed two new Supreme Court judges, bringing the top court to full strength.
- Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw inaugurated the National Philatelic Exhibition- AMRITPEX in New Delhi.
- During the first Sundarban bird festival, wildlife enthusiasts identified 145 different species of birds.
- The Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI) withdrew its appeal encouraging people to observe February 14 as ‘Cow Hug Day.’
- The Prime Minister launched two Vande Bharat trains, marking the commencement of a high-speed rail connection in Maharashtra.
- MobiKwik is the pioneer in introducing UPI payments with Rupay credit cards.
- The Union government has inked loan agreements, securing up to ₹13,879 crore to enhance health infrastructure from global organizations.
- In December 2022, India’s industrial output growth slowed to 4.3%, down from 7.3% in November.
- The IMF urges thorough reforms in China’s growth model.
- The U.S. will restart ‘domestic visa revalidation’ for H-1B visa holders.
- The 11th meeting of the India-Mongolia Joint Working Group took place in New Delhi.
- Moldovan Prime Minister Natalia Gavrilita resigned from her position.
- Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Singh Thakur inaugurated the Formula E Championship in Hyderabad.
- Deaflympic champion Jerlin Anika Jayaratchagan successfully qualified in the general category for the Olympics.