Some lines of current affairs 10 February 2024 news
- Giriraj Singh, the Union Minister for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, launched the Mission Antyodaya Survey 2022-23.
- Ajit Doval, India’s National Security Advisor, met with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow.
- India’s national accreditation system ranked fifth in the Global Quality Infrastructure Index (GQII) for 2021.
- The 14th Aero India event is scheduled to take place in Bengaluru from February 13th to 17th.
- According to government data, approximately 60 lakh cases are pending in High Courts nationwide, with over 69 thousand cases pending in the Supreme Court.
- The External Affairs Ministry reported that 225,620 people renounced Indian citizenship in 2022.
- Twenty-five Addiction Treatment Facilities were launched as part of the Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan.
- Pakistan agrees on a deal with the IMF for a stalled bailout package.
- The US Fed unveils new stress-test scenarios for Wall Street banks.
- PM Modi to open the three-day UP Global Investors Summit 2023.
- Australia will remove Chinese-made cameras from its offices due to spying concerns. The death toll from massive earthquakes in Turkey and Syria exceeds 21,000. North Korea reveals a “record” number of nuclear weapons and intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs).
- The third Khelo India Winter Games start in Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir. The ICC T-20 Women’s World Cup begins in South Africa.